Children see the world through a special lens and there’s a purity to their imagination that at some point most adults lose. If you’ve ever put a camera in the hands of a child you will soon discover that what they see in life is very different than the adults perspective, hence the concept of Photana.
Photana is a junior photography club that’s built on the strong conviction that it’s never too early to teach your child a practical skill that they could make a grand career or hobby from in future. Let’s face it, most people are finding thriving careers from hobbies and skills that aren’t typically taught in regular school.
Most successful artists and business people began learning the skills they have when they were quite young, and from parents/guardians who understood the need to invest and equip their children with practical and useful skills.
Photana guarantees to teach and equip your child with photography skills that can only be taught by the best in the photography industry! And they will be taught by nothing but the best!
- Take better photos with any camera your child has
- Shoot better photos with basic composition skills
- Learn the basic history and technique of photography
- Practice basic photography skills over 12 weeks of lessons
- Competitiveness in photography contests
- Interaction with likeminded kids
- Keeping weekends busy, engaging as well as fun
The 5 best students overall, will each receive a brand spanking new entry-level DSLR (pro-camera) to motivate and encourage their creativity to greater heights!